lundi 4 mars 2013

Crafts

I haven't posted anything in a long time and worse, I haven't posted any craft for much longer. But that doesn't mean I wasn't doing anything!


Here are my Fimo and craft project for the last 4 months.


Fimo... originally I only tried these to have a subject for my photography project. I also have to use my clay soon, unless someone has a genius idea on how to soften close-to-dry clay (it's only 6months old and well wrapped in its original paper).




This is also my Christmas stockings! Couldn't find small and well decorated socks for a good price so I opted for a different version of it... practically everything inside was cooking related anyway.



As a Christmas present (maybe also a new year resolution, who knows), I made a series of organization boxes, like this one:



For those who absolutely don't get the idea... this is what our table looks like when we come back from out-freezing-side...



and that's why we need this to tidy all of our small outwear. For some of us, it will also help not forgetting a glove or the second layer hat.. for sure we'll save some time and energy!



I also needed to get crafty on the computer ("but what does that mean?"). I am starting my event photography business in Toronto and need to have a webpage which represents exactly who I am and what I am offering! So say Hi! to Duographie.

Please follow me on duographie.com but also on Facebook and Twitter @duographie !






1 commentaire:

  1. Chouette idées ! J'aime bien la manique et le range-accessoires d'hiver.
    Pour la fimo qui sèche, il te faut rajouter le solvant qui va bien - de mémoire l'ethanol.
    Bon courage pour tes projets !

    RépondreSupprimer