lundi 5 mars 2012

Local ingredients.

As I promised, I have to feed my blog, even from France. 


Here is some local food, promoting ingredients from my region. Fresh oysters from Arcachon! 


And because the Osseau Iraty was one of the thing to eat before you die, here it is. A variant of the well known Osseau Iraty, Le Petit Basque, and two aging of the Osseau Iraty. It is highly recommended to savor with sour cherry jam!


Pine nuts and slices of duck magret! Bread is mandatory, at all time!


And something different, I've seen it on Pinterest for a while and I wanted to try. Mine actually looks like a vertical Christmas log. As a first time, it's not as pretty as I imagined but now I know how to make it!


And to digest all of it, a good freshly momy-made coffee is required!

1 commentaire:

  1. nous y a du Osseau Iraty au supermarché, très facile à trouver. Il coute un peu un bras par contre si je me rappelle bien. Mais c'est même pas un fromage au lait cru, quelle honte

    RépondreSupprimer