dimanche 4 mars 2012

Me.

Alright, I promised that blog wasn't gonna be about me. Well, I am in the middle of my childhood place, tidying all my souvenirs, it's kind of hard not to talk about them, so about me.


Here is the before-18-me I'm living with right now. For privacy reasons there are also a couple of nice old pictures from relatives that I would not share here, they might not appreciate the attention...

Anyway, in the middle of my board games (I don't even know why I have board games, my parents don't like playing games and I am an only child...), school books, old pictures, stamp and phone card collections (my mom found it vital that I had a collection of some kind when I was young), I also found a couple of drawings. 


These are my ideas of the tattoo I would have liked to have.



These are the same idea, a lot better from a friend of mine. Actually I really don't remember who drew that for me, and I can't read the signature... If you recognize your art, please let me know!
Anyway, in case you didn't get the idea, I wanted it to be an exploding bubble, or some kind of water drop.


Those great drawings didn't end up on my skin, they finally end up somewhere else than in my drawer.
I'm not sure if this is something I should do before I'm 30, but for sure I have thought about it a lot (yeah, probably while escaping this junkie temptation of mine ;).

Let me dig a little deeper in my old stuff and I'll have a lot to tell you about memories and making an ally of the past. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire