vendredi 2 mars 2012

To do list.

While I am currently tidying my computer (and removing all these mitochondria related articles that take so much space), I wander on the internet, looking for other people lists to do before 30. 
While the first entry gives me this very crazy list, that I don't really feel the need or the envy to accomplish, I also find softer ones where I have done almost all of it. I still pick up a few to-do things: start an investment account or invest in the stock-market, and fully understand how that works; participate in a flash mob (like a dance, or something).
This one is just an extensive list to pick up interesting ideas like: pretend to be a superhero (in what damn situation could I do that?), or survive an accident that you shouldn't have survived (how can you honestly do that on purpose? I mean, I don't even want to try!), but certainly get cured from my snake phobia would be very helpful!
At the end, not so many helpful comments on those pages. I'll stick to my plans!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire