samedi 25 février 2012

Thank you so much!

I haven't planned in posting something today. But I got such a nice good-by brunch and so great good-by presents that I had to share that!


On the Snoopy card: "I wish you LUCK, I wish you PROSPERITY, I wish you HAPPINESS... I wish you WERE STAYING." 
I've already received e-mail from people from the lab freaking out and asking me how to dilute a specific solution or why a buffer wasn't dissolving properly... I just laughed and I'm sure they'll be fine without me: yes, you don't need me to graduate! You can do it! And to all of them, I also wish LUCK, PROSPERITY and along their PhD, still a lot of HAPPINESS!

In case you cannot tell what my present were, here is a better idea: photography lenses to stick on the iPhone camera, to make wide-angle, fish-eye or even macro shots! Yeah, I am now ready to go to France, light but with a camera! Will also be handy for the Kilimanjaro trip!


And the big bag-like stuff is a travel pillow, with the design of a mitochondria! On it, the enzyme or pathway that every McQuibban person works on, and this cute logo ;)
It is a good opportunity to test my skills in explaining with simple words bioenergetics to my lucky neighbours in long flights!


A big Thank you to all the McQuibban's lab members (past and present) with their beloved ones, and to the ones that unfortunately couldn't make it.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire