jeudi 16 février 2012

Try before you die.




Food again. Today's news on Yahoo.fr was "5 ingredients to try before you die".

I figured I could also make it a "Try these ingedients before I turn 30". 
Here they are:

- Kampot pepper. Never tried. Some kind of a pepper from Cambodia. I pretty sure it's extremely hot/spicy/breathtaking. Next trip to Cambodia, I promise I try!

- Kobe beef. Never tried. Japanese delicacy: meat from cows that have been raised in a rather humanized life style, including music and massage. I'd love to try a good steak of that!

- Fugu fish. Never tried. This is that poisonous fish that you can die from asphyxiation. So tempting... maybe I'll keep this one last.

- Ossau-Iraty cheese. Tried, consumed and enjoyed! It's so good! Even better with sour cherry jam! It simply comes 100Km from my home town.

- Purple mangosteen fruit. Tried in Sri Lanka, enjoyed and tastes like Arlequin candy! Apparently it also has a lot of healthy reasons to eat it. I wouldn't care even if it was bad for my body.
But because I can find some in Toronto and that I really really would die for it, I couldn't resist eating some and make it a photography subject.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire