vendredi 17 février 2012

Bonbons.




I should have made a "Colour your world" blog, that would have been a better representation of my pictures. Instead I just sprinkle this blog with pictures of food and colourful arrangements. Shall I call it chromotherapy? Are you feeling more relaxed, happier after reading my blog?


I swear I only ate the non-photogenic ones!



And I was just thinking about that industrial machine which cuts those millimetre size sugar-candy stars. How fast? how precise? It makes my head spin from that perspective. Do you think of the guy at the end of the production circuit, that poor guy that has to separate the misshaped ones? I'm sure chromotherapy is not even enough for him. When are we gonna be able to make that step automatic? (that was always my boyfriend's question when it came to going in the lab 3 to 5 times in a row on the week-end for tiny little things). 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire